Google
 

RINO OPENS HIS HEART

"What made me grow was the birth of my daughter. Being a father made me understand that when young people are in difficulty they have to be helped." - THE WORDS OF GATTUSO –

MILAN - Here are the declarations made to Milan Channel's microphones by Rino Gattuso, who is a spokesperson for a 'Mont Blanc' store in Milan.

Rino, we see you are very committed to this cause. Have you decided to change jobs?
"Well, considering the period we're going through it might be an idea. Jokes aside, I think this event will be a positive thing that I accepted two months ago, and I'm very happy to be here today for this initiative of Mont Blanc.
It seems banal, but in reality there are many people that need to be helped, especially young people, who often have problems, so if I can be helpful and give a hand in some way I will do so from my heart."

What brought you to support these initiatives?
"What caused me to grow was essentially the birth of my daughter. Being a dad made me understand that when young people are in trouble they have to helped and that is what my Foundation promotes."

Unfortunately, though, from a football point of view, it's not a good period?
"This event and football are two different things: one is work, while today is a charity event. In football it's certainly a negative period, we have to look ahead because we can only improve."

What do you think about the words of President Berlusconi?
"The President has been at the head of a winning team for many years, we needed to hear his words. We are the first to be disappointed. Last year we were more or less in the same situation, then came an immense joy for all of us with the Champions League victory.
This year will be more difficult, but the important thing is to put this negative period behind us."

No comments: