Google
 

ENTHUSIASTIC OF MILAN

"They have been three difficult months for me, but now everything's over. I have to think about training to be ready as soon as possible. I'm still very enthusiastic about being here." - THE WORDS OF RONALDO -

MILANELLO - Going back to work makes Ronaldo happy as he leaves behind the problems of the start of the season and is preparing to give his contribution on the pitch. Today the Rossoneri Phenomenon talked exclusively to Milan Channel's microphones. Here is what he said:

'Three months have passed since my injury, it's been a difficult period for me but now, I think, my problems have passed. I leave behind an injury that caused me many problems. Now I only have to use the trainings with the team and get back in form as quickly as possible.'

'Staying out of the team is never easy, mentally it was very difficult for me, also because I wasn't sure when I would return. It's been tough, but we had the necessary calmness to heal and work and now I think it's all over. I see the end of my problems.'

'I'm still very enthusiastic about being here and have the possibility to help this team. Last year things went well, I did well in the league. Now a new season starts for me, even if a little later. We are there now.'

No comments: